You’ve had this inkling of maybe, just maybe, starting a blog. But you don’t even know how to go about it. Where to begin? How do I go about it? What if I fail? What if no one reads my blog? Are blogs old news? I hear you. Enter my blogging ebook, Become a Pro Blogger in Two Weeks: Your Complete Guide to Starting a Blog.
In these 30 pages, I jam packed ALL of my tips, tricks and secrets. No holding back. I walk you through exactly how I started my blog more than five years ago — successes, fails and all. And we’re going to take it day by day over the course of two weeks.
A bit about me: I’ve been blogging for more than 5 years. In 2020, I launched my online travel budgeting course, which has thousands of students enrolled. I’ve published two travel books. I’ve done brand partnerships and made money through my blog. My site has attracted hundreds of thousands of page views, and my Pinterest has more than 300,000 monthly visitors.
I’m so excited to dish everything I know about blogging and help you get started.
Here’s what you’ll learn in my blogging ebook:
– How to make a WordPress site
– How to write effective blog titles and an About page
– The best ways to promote your blog posts
– 100+ post ideas for any type of blogger
– How to integrate social platforms with WordPress
– Ways to make sure people read your blog
– How to make gorgeous graphics even if you have zero art expertise
– My best writing tips
– My favorite girl boss entrepreneurs and bloggers
– Free resources to help you grow your blog
– How to make an email list through MailChimp
– What SEO is and why it’s vital for your site
– How to make money through your blog
– My favorite resources for a productive blog that makes money
– Why blogging is the best thing you can do personally and professionally
And we’re going to take it day by day in just two weeks.
Here’s the ebook’s outline:
DAY 1: Brainstorm
DAY 2: Choose a name
DAY 3: Make a website
DAY 4: Come up with post ideas
DAY 5: Draft and publish 1st post
DAY 6: Write an about page
DAY 7: Launch day
DAY 8: Set up social profiles
DAY 9: Make a Canva account
DAY 10: Watch a free webinar
DAY 11: Make a dream list
DAY 12: Create an email list
DAY 13: Set goals
DAY 14: Take an SEO course
PLUS: My 27 favorite resources for productivity and monetization
Kristin’s guide is a great resource for anyone who is starting up a blog! I am just starting myself and was so overwhelmed by the amount of information out there – I am so thankful I found the Roundtrip Blog!
Caroline Watkins –
“As someone who is fairly new to the blogging game, I found Round Trip’s e-book incredibly helpful. From reading about ideas for blog posts to learning about ways to monetize my blog, this e-book is an informative (and inspiring) read! I can’t wait to apply the tips that I learned in this e-book to my own blog, Now Boarding, and watch it grow! Thanks, Kristin!” — Caroline