Are you tired of dreaming?
Let’s turn those travel dreams into reality.
I pulled together my best tips and tricks to create a 30-minute course on how to make a travel budget, save smarter and earn faster. The best part? It’s free.
In this 30-minute course The Ultimate Guide to Travel Budgeting, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Concrete ways to earn extra cash outside of your 9-to-5
- Simple ways to save and maximize your travel fund
- What your travel values are and how that influences your budget planning
- How to make a travel budget
Your bucket list just keeps getting longer and longer. You spend your evenings on Pinterest looking for new adventures and daydream about jet setting, but the bottom line scares you.
Okay, maybe it downright terrifies you.
How can I afford this? Do I have enough money? How can I earn some extra cash? What does saving for a trip look like? How do I even go about beginning to plan a trip?
Enter The Ultimate Guide to Travel Budgeting.
This self-paced video course walks you step-by-step to make your dream vacation a reality. Here’s what you’ll gain from this course:
- Discover easy ways to cut back your trip’s cost
- Learn about 20+ ways to earn money outside of your 9-to-5
- Rework your budget without overhauling your lifestyle
- Apply tangible action items to reduce your weekly spending
- Goal setting for your next adventure
- Explore your travel values and why they matter when creating a travel budget
- Plan your trip with my tried and true tips and tricks
- Tools to help you plan your trip
My course will make your next trip a reality — and one that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Travel is one of the best investments you can make, and this course will help you reach that destination.
Here’s what people are saying about my free travel budgeting course. Join thousands of students.
“Kristin has crafted a course that will make your next adventure arrive quicker, easier and with intentionality at the forefront. Each topic was relevant to my own needs and answered questions I didn’t know I needed to be asking.”
“I thought that I had a significant amount of travel budgeting knowledge prior to the course, but I learned to much more than I could have imagined.”
“Her suggestions are realistic and different from the run-of-the-mill tips many bloggers have. If you take no other prep course in budgeting for your next adventure, make it this one.”