I cannot count the number of times someone has asked me: How do you pay for travel? How do you save money for travel? How do I budget for my trip? What travel credit card should I apply for? How do I earn extra cash? How do I go about planning my trip?
And for the past several months, I’ve been working on a travel budgeting course so that you can do exactly that — plan a trip that meets your needs and your budget.
I’m so excited to share my course with you. It’s not only incredibly practical but also very customizable. Here’s what you get in my self-paced FREE workshop, The Ultimate Guide to Travel Budgeting and Saving:
• my quick + dirty money hacks
• 20+ easy ways to earn some extra cash (other than your 9-to-5)
• an assessment of your monthly spending habits
• concrete ways to cut everyday spending
• travel values finder to help you focus your travel budget
• a start on planning your dream vacation
• 5-page downloadable “cheat sheet” PDF that gives a recap of what you learn in the course
• downloadable course workbook PDF
• my travel planner printables pack (packing lists, trip planners, etc.)
• followup correspondence with me to check in on how your budgeting goals are progressing
Hear what my students have to say:
What are you looking forward to learning in this course? Tell me in the comments.